Axl Rose signing at the Rock in Rio 3 concert

Rock In Rio 3 Official Logo
January 14th 2001
Rock In Rio 3
Guns n Roses concert in

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Axl Rose close up at the Rock In rio 3 festival in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Guns n roses Rock in Rio 3 concert - January 14th 2001, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Rock In Rio III Concert Compression Size
Rock In Rio 3 Setlist Rock In Rio 3 guns n roses concert site
Rock in Rio III concert Venue
Rock In Rio 3 pictures
Pictures from concert
Concert t-Shirt
Rock in Rio 3 numbers:
1.2 Million people
160 hours of music
100 bands +
160 000 signatures collected
5% of ticket sales donated
The project ROCK IN RIO 3 - FOR A BETTER WORLD had the objective to raise money for education projects in Brazil. The project directed 5% of ticket sales, sponsorship and product licensing to Movement Viva Rio ( 70% ) and UNESCO gets the remaining ( 30% ). The total amount of money raised is expected to be R$ 12 Million.

Axl Rose throws guy out of concert
In the Rock in Rio 3 song "It's so eazy", Ax Rose gets mad at a GNR fan and has him thrown out of the concert and asks security to hand him the shirt that the guy is weaving at Axl Rose

Axl Rose throws guy out of concert

 

Axl Rose talks about the Internet
Axl Rose says he used to go on the Internet. He thinks the Internet is a big garbage can. He says he does not read what is being said about him and the band anymore.

Axl Rose talks about the Internet

569k

Axl Rose saying thank you
After the concert, Axl Rose tells the crowd: "Peace, I love you, and we'll be back next summer with a whole bunch of new songs!"
-Lets hope GNR makes it back to Brazil THIS summer!

Axl Rose saying thabnk you in Rock in Rio

207k


 

Axl Rose Welcome To The Jungle Rock in Rio III

 

Rock In Rio 3 Official Website
Rock In Rio 3

Rock In Rio 3oncert Review in English

Artigo sobre o Rock In Rio III

GUNS N ROSES ALSO PLAYED:

Rock In Rio II (January 1991)

Rock In Rio IV (cancelled)

Something missing?


Free Player

BACK